Hush A Bye Baby

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

SPRING HAS SPRUNG

Well, it is April 1st and Spring has sprung, the birds are singing, the flowers are all in bloom and the weather here in Palm Desert, Ca is about 82 degrees and I am loving it. It is this time of year that reminds us why we moved to Palm Desert in the first place. Now ask me again in August, when the temperature is 115 degrees, and I will have to think twice.

Don’t forget the Baby and Tween Celebration in Los Angeles on April 25th and 26th. We are excited to be hosting a booth (booth 514) for the very first time. HushABye Baby Coverlets will also be in the spotlight in the "Posh Mommy Suite" at Baby and Tween Celebration for all the celebrities that attend. So exciting!! So if you are going to be in the area, send us an e-mail and we will send you discount tickets to attend. http.//www.seascapeproductions.com/

Oh, did you know that Jennie Garth and Angelina Jolie are just a few of the celebrities that have a 3 in 1 HushABye Baby Diaper Bag.

2 comments:

  1. Hello! I know this is kind of off topic but I was wondering if you knew where I could find a captcha plugin for my comment form?
    I'm using the same blog platform as yours and I'm
    having trouble finding one? Thanks a lot!

    Also visit my blog: wedding shoes vera wang

    ReplyDelete
  2. Greetings from Colorado! I'm bored to death at work so I decided to check out your website on my iphone during lunch break. I really like the knowledge you provide here and can't wait to take a look when I get home.

    I'm amazed at how fast your blog loaded on my mobile .. I'm not even using WIFI, just 3G .
    . Anyhow, good blog!

    Here is my page www.dodgecumminsforsale.org

    ReplyDelete